Stories By Adebayo Abiodun
Police Cautions Motorists Against Illegal Use Of Tinted GlassesOctober 19, 2018
The Plateau Police Command has warned politicians, government officials and other motorists in the state to...
26-Year-Old Shopkeeper Land In Court For Stealing Employer’s N403,000 GoodsOctober 19, 2018
A 26-year-old shopkeeper, Bisola Bello, on Friday appeared at an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court charged with stealing...
Mortality: NGO Advises FG On Speedy Implementation Of Basic Health Care FundOctober 18, 2018
Mr Adah Shem, the Executive Director, Advocacy for Development, Health and Environmental Sustainability, an NGO, has...
3 NFF Officials Arraigned Over Alleged Misappropriation Of $9.5m FIFA GrantOctober 18, 2018
Three officials of Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) were on Thursday docked in an FCT High Court...
Physician Warns Nursing Mothers Fond Of Breastfeeding While Lying DownOctober 18, 2018
A Medical Practitioner, Dr. Ayopo Adeyemi, on Thursday, warned nursing mothers against breastfeeding while lying down...
Police Begin Investigation Into Alleged Electrocution Of Man In EnuguOctober 18, 2018
The Enugu State Police Command has commenced the investigation into the alleged electrocution of Mr Okechukwu...
Educator Urges Parents Against Pushing Children To Higher ClassesOctober 17, 2018
Mr Salihu Yahaya, Acting Director, FCT Department of Quality Assurance, Education Secretariat has advised parents against...
Police Docked Electrician Over Alleged Purchase Of `Dead’ Car Engine For CustomerOctober 17, 2018
The police on Wednesday arraigned 28-year-old electrician, Ezekiel Samuel,in a Karu Grade 1 Area Court, Abuja,...
- Is Kanu Nnamdi Pictures In Jerusalem Recent? October 19, 2018
- Senate Committee On Agric Urges Govt To Step Up Action On Mechanized Farming October 19, 2018
- Police Cautions Motorists Against Illegal Use Of Tinted Glasses October 19, 2018
- Mechanic Lands In Jail For Fraud October 19, 2018
- Weight And Measures Dept. Closes Down 11 Filling Stations In Kano For Under-Dispensing Products October 19, 2018
- Truck Operators Urges For Transit Parks, Port Automation To End Apapa Gridlock October 19, 2018
- 2019: Gov. Okowa Implores Deltans To Stand For Transparent, Free, Fair Elections October 19, 2018