Stories By Ifedolapo Fasiku
34-Year-Old Man Assaults Ex-Wife, Gets N100, 000 BailSeptember 24, 2018
A 34-year-old male applicant, Ezechi Onuoha, who allegedly assaulted his ex-wife, Ifeoma Onuoha, has been released...
Caterer Arraigned For Allegedly Stabbing Cyclist Over N100 FareSeptember 20, 2018
A 25-year-old caterer, Raji Kazeem, was on Thursday brought before an Ogudu Magistrates’ Court in Lagos,...
Police Nab Armed Robbery Suspect, Recovers Rifle, 3 Magazines In Forest In EnuguSeptember 7, 2018
The Police Command in Enugu State has arrested an armed robbery suspect, one Chibuike Odo, who...
NURTW Member Lands In Court For Assaulting Man With Rod, Nail PlankSeptember 6, 2018
A member of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Abiodun Akibo, 36, who allegedly assaulted...
Commission Calls For More Personnel For Birth RegistrationAugust 30, 2018
The National Population Commission NPopC) has called for more personnel to adequately provide birth registration services...
Buhari’s Advancement Of ‘National Interest’ Above Rule Of Law Legal, ConstitutionalAugust 30, 2018
Project-2019 (P2019), a civil society organisation on Thursday said that President Muhammadu Buhari ‘s statement on...
18-Year-Old Student Lands In Court For Causing Grievous HurtAugust 28, 2018
A Sokoto Chief Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday remanded an 18-year-old student, Usama Abubakar, standing trial for...
Civil Defence Positions 150 Additional Operatives In 8 Borno CouncilsAugust 27, 2018
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) on Monday deployed 150 additional operatives to protect...
- NDE Reveals That Over 200,000 Unemployed Youths Will Benefit From Training Programmes November 15, 2018
- Khashoggi’s Murder: More Saudi Top Officials Sanctioned November 15, 2018
- Professor Abednego Ekoko Urges Stakeholders To Halt Exam Malpratice November 15, 2018
- Fastest Train In Africa Launches In Morocco November 15, 2018
- Donald Trump Lays Accusation On Mueller’s Team Of Threatening People November 15, 2018
- Federal Government Set To Establish People Money & Entrepreneurship Banks November 15, 2018
- We Would Stop Masking Of Calls By Service Providers – NCC November 15, 2018