Stories By Timothy Sawyerr
Sports Administrator Urges Parents To Allow Children To Start Football From Age 5October 1, 2018
Chinedu Ezirim, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Yagazie Foundation, an NGO, has appealed to parents...
Alhaji Ahmadu Fintiri Emerged Winner Of Adamawa PDP Governorship Primary ElectionOctober 1, 2018
Former Adamawa Assembly Speaker and Acting governor, Alhaji Ahmadu Fintiri has emerged winner of Adamawa Peoples...
NSCDC Begins Surveillance Of Petrol Stations In Nasarawa StateSeptember 24, 2018
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has commenced periodic surveillance of petrol stations in Nasarawa...
22-Year-Old Man Arraigned Over Alleged Burglary, StealingSeptember 20, 2018
A 22-year-old man, Ekundayo Oluwaseun, was on Thursday arraigned in an Ado-Ekiti Magistrates’ Court over alleged...
Police Docks Student For Allegedly Stealing ATM, Withdrawing N150,000September 4, 2018
The police on Tuesday arraigned a student, John Chukwu, 20, who allegedly stole an ATM card belonging...
Sales Rep Lands In Court Over Alleged Theft Of Employer’s $10,400August 17, 2018
A 20-year-old sales representative, Leah Onuche, who allegedly stole her employer’s 10,400 U.S. dollars (N3.7 million),...
A 60-year-Old Man Arraigned Over Alleged Theft Of 24 BatteriesAugust 9, 2018
A 60-year-old man, Remigious Dada, was on Thursday brought before an Ado-Ekiti Magistrates’ Court over alleged...
Building Contractor Lands In Prison Over Allegedly Defiles Neighbour’s DaughterAugust 9, 2018
A 42-year-old building contractor, Isaac Yakubu, was on Thursday remanded in Kirikiri Prison, Lagos, for allegedly...
- Government Tasked On Cyber Security November 17, 2018
- Price Of Rice In Enugu Remains Constant November 17, 2018
- NGO Wants Enough Efforts To Reduce Crashes In Road Traffic November 17, 2018
- Nigeria News Today Headlines 11/17/2018 November 17, 2018
- South Africa vs Nigeria: Team News, H2H, Match Venue, Kick Off Time, Where To Watch November 16, 2018
- Naira Continue To Depreciate At Parallel Market November 16, 2018
- Court Dismisses Contempt Application Against Lai Mohammed November 16, 2018