There are series of information getting to NIGERIA NEWS that Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris has invited the senate president Bukola Saraki to the police headquarters in Abuja tomorrow being Tuesday.
The reasons why the IG of police invited the senate president Is still unclear to us. A letter was being issued to the senate president for his arrival. But we will brake down 7 possible reasons why the senate president must have been invited by the IGP.
- The senate president we suspect was being invited by the Inspector General of Police in connection to the Offa armed robbery incident. The incident recorded a total of 23 deaths.
- We also suspect at NIGERIA NEWS that the IGP invited Bukola saraki because he was believed to be sponsoring the gang leaders by giving them arms(guns) and money to carry out the ugly incident.
- Also we suspect that the IG of police invited the senate president Bukola saraki for him to brief the IGP on the suspicion that Saraki is the head of a political thug which is called Youths Liberation Movement which is in about 7 local government areas of Kwara state.
- The senate president Bukola Saraki is being invited by the IGP because he is to give a report to the Force Intelligent Response Team office at Guzape in Abuja to reply to the allegations brought against him from the confessions of the gang group and political thugs. Their names includes: Ayoade Akinnibosun, Ibukunle Ogunleye, Adeola Abraham, Salawudeen Azeez, Niyi Ogundiran and other 17 members.
- We suspect at NIGERIA NEWS that Bukola Saraki is being invited by the IG of police to question the senate president on his pedigree. Being a senate president, one should not be engaged in incidents involving robbery.
- The senate president is also being invited because of the lexus jeep saga. This is because, in one of the vehicle used which was a lexus jeep operated and driven by the leader of the gang Ayoade Akinnibosum had a plate number which showed SARAKI, Kwara state of harmony.
- Bukola Saraki was invited to explain the connection he had with the robbery gang members