Crude Oil: 2.3million Barrels Per Day Production Estimate, Unrealistic – BudgITMay 17, 2018
A civic tech organisation, specialising in the transparency of public finance, BudgIT, has described the 2.3 million...
Inflation Decline To 12.48% in April, Consumer Price Index ShowsMay 15, 2018
The Consumer Price Index which measures changes in the price level of consumer goods and services purchased released on Tuesday by...
Inflation Decline To 13.34% in March, Consumer Price Index ShowsApril 12, 2018
The Consumer Price Index which measures changes in the price level of consumer goods and services purchased has disclosed that...
Ghana Owes Nigeria $160mApril 11, 2018
Ghana Has A Debt Of Around $160m TO Pay To Nigeria Ghana owes a total of...
Reelection Bid: Nigerian Stocks Drop To 3-Month Low After AnnouncementApril 10, 2018
As reported by Reuters, the Stock Exchange had opened on a losing streak after Lafarge Africa announced a surprise...
- What Innoson Chukwuma Said About Court Declaring Him Wanted May 24, 2018
- PDP Blasts Kogi Governor Over Unpaid Salary May 24, 2018
- 7 Things You Do Not About Fred – Manchester United Hopeful May 24, 2018
- CAN Debunks Report Of Getting Money From Buhari’s Administration May 24, 2018
- What Bukola Said About The New PCC Appointments By Buhari May 24, 2018
- Herders/Farmers Crisis: 6 Persons Dead In Fresh Attack May 24, 2018
- Breaking: Two Fraudsters Arrested For N31m Scam May 24, 2018