Reelection Bid: Nigerian Stocks Drop To 3-Month Low After AnnouncementApril 10, 2018
As reported by Reuters, the Stock Exchange had opened on a losing streak after Lafarge Africa announced a surprise...
DPR Closes Down Three Petrol Stations In MaiduguriFebruary 7, 2018
Nigeria news gathered that the zonal coordinator, DPR Maiduguri office, Ali Zoaka, who led a team...
Edward Lametek Adamu Is President Buhari’s CBN Deputy Governor Appointee (FULL DETAILS)February 1, 2018
It has been confirmed that the Presidential appointee for the vacant post of the Deputy Director of...
6 Telecommunication Companies May Lose Licenses Over Masked CallsFebruary 1, 2018
6 Telecommunication Companies May Lose Licenses – NCC The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has disclosed intentions to revoke...
- Businessman Lands In Prison For Unlawful Possession Of Live Ammunition November 15, 2018
- Driver Lands In Prison For Stealing Vehicle Spare Parts From Police November 15, 2018
- Man Lands In Prison For Raping 9-Year-Old Cousin November 15, 2018
- Man Lands In Prison For Cheating Used Clothes Seller Of N350, 000 November 15, 2018
- Court Terminates 25 -Year-Old Marriage Over Husband’s Stealing Habit November 15, 2018
- ActionAid Implores Adequate Funding Of Agric Extension Services November 15, 2018
- Dolapo Osinbajo Advises Youths On Scripture Reading, Better Life Promotion November 15, 2018