Falz Targets 100 Million Fans As He Launches Personal Concert; ‘The Falz Experience’December 2, 2017
Folarin Falana, Nigerian musician, rapper and comedian famously known as Falz has concluded plans to launch a...
Fake Unilorin Admission List And Atiku’s Defection To PDP Dominate Google SearchNovember 30, 2017
According to Mr Taiwo Kola-Ogunlade, Google’s Communications and Public Affairs Manager, Anglophone West Africa, the recent defection...
NNPC Warns Petrol Stations Under-Dispensing Product To DesistNovember 28, 2017
NNPC Cautions Fuel Stations Against Under-Dispensing Product The Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Retail, (NNPC),...
Possess More Money As An Entrepreneur With These 3 Unbeatable TipsNovember 27, 2017
3-surefire-ways-to-have-more-money-as-entrepreneur The problem of having more money has been around as long as man has been...
Lagos Sets Tuesday Deadline For Okada Riders To Join Union, Wear UniformNovember 27, 2017
Okada Riders Given Tuesday Deadline To Wear Approved Uniform Motorcycle operators popularly called Okada riders has been...
VAT Hits N246.30bn In Q2 — NBS ReportOctober 21, 2017
VAT Hits N246.30bn In Q2 — NBS Report The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has said...
- 21 Year Old Questioned Over Killing Her Baby November 18, 2018
- Christain Chukwu Urges Nigeria To Start AFCON Preparations On Time November 18, 2018
- Oil Marketers Appeals To FG For Fast Payment Of Outstanding Debts November 18, 2018
- Adamawa Government Trains Women And Youths In Different Skills November 18, 2018
- FG Praised For Forbidding NPK Fertilizer Importation November 18, 2018
- Fleetwood Misses Out As Molinari Wins Race To Dubai November 18, 2018
- FRSC Talks About Safety Measures In Church November 18, 2018