Grenadines Seeks To Promote Foreign Investment With New Hotel SegmentOctober 16, 2017
The Group Managing Director, Palton Morgan Holdings, the parent company of Grenadines Homes, Mr. Adeyinka Adesope,...
Marriott International Expands Operations In Africa, To Provide 50,000 JobsOctober 13, 2017
Marriott International has announced further expansion plans in Africa with seven new hotel signings. Marriott International...
Investment In Human Capital Will Enhance Economic Growth In Nigeria- World BankOctober 13, 2017
The President of the World Bank Group, Jim Yong Kim, and the Managing Director, International Monetary Fund,...
Nigeria Internet Users And Data Subscribers Hit 92M – NCC ReportOctober 12, 2017
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) on Thursday, revealed that internet users and data subscribers in Nigeria’s...
National Bureau Of Statistics Releases Data On Number Of Oil Barrels Nigeria Sold In 53 Years And Amount RealisedOctober 6, 2017
The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has revealed that a total of 32.70 billion barrels of...
Nigeria News & Breaking Nigeria NewspaperSeptember 28, 2017
- NDE Reveals That Over 200,000 Unemployed Youths Will Benefit From Training Programmes November 15, 2018
- Khashoggi’s Murder: More Saudi Top Officials Sanctioned November 15, 2018
- Professor Abednego Ekoko Urges Stakeholders To Halt Exam Malpratice November 15, 2018
- Fastest Train In Africa Launches In Morocco November 15, 2018
- Donald Trump Lays Accusation On Mueller’s Team Of Threatening People November 15, 2018
- Federal Government Set To Establish People Money & Entrepreneurship Banks November 15, 2018
- We Would Stop Masking Of Calls By Service Providers – NCC November 15, 2018