'Check my jamb result 2019' HERE | Nigeria News
Connect with us

Education

‘Check my jamb result 2019’ HERE

Published

on

JAMB 2019
Thousands of people are asking how to ‘check my jamb result in 2019’ here, below is the instruction to check your JAMB result for the 2019 UTME that has just been released by the board today.
You can ‘check my jamb result 2019’ either by text message or visit JAMB website at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/e-facility or send a message to a short code below to check yours.
Check my jamb result 2019

How to Check your JAMB score result via Short Message Service on your phone number via SMS)

These is the instruction on how to check jamb result on your registered phone number on JAMB portal

AMB RESULT IS OUT!!!

Send result to 55019 on your registered phone

What you neeed to know. The SIM you must used must be the one you used to register your JAMB regisration.

You must type RESULT and then send it to 55019. NIGERIA NEWS think the service is free but might also cost you #50 either way, you would know your JAMB score

Please share this info from NIGERIA NEWS, it is VERY important for all
  • 19
    Shares
  • 19
    Shares
20 Comments

20 Comments

1. Oduyebo Babatunde Ridwan

May 11, 2019 at 4:29 pm

Please is there any other way to check the latest jamb results apart from SmS RESULT to 55019?

2. Mrs Courage

May 12, 2019 at 7:34 am

ATTENTION ! ATTENTION !!

THIS IS TO INFORM THOSE WHO SCORE BELOW 180 IN JAMB, THE EXAM BOARD HAS OFFICIALLY RELEASE THE UPGRADING SYSTEM FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT DO WELL TO UPGRADE THERE JAMB SCORE.

TO ALL JAMB CBT 2019 CANDIDATES
    IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEM CHECKING YOUR JAMB RESULT?
    OR MAYBE YOU HAVE A LOW JAMB SCORE?
    OR MAYBE YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB SCORE TO 310??
    Contact: 0811 946 9990 For more information and assistance on how to upgrade jamb score..

WhatsApp us on https://wa.me/+234811 946 9990

3. ROBERT

May 12, 2019 at 11:07 pm

HELLO EVERYONE I AM A JAMB OFFICIAL
    HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO UPGRADE YOUR 2019 JAMB SCORE OR WITHHELD RESULT , IF INTERESTED KIND CONTACT ME VIA THIS PHONE NUMBER : 09034217458

4. ROBERT

May 12, 2019 at 11:08 pm

HELLO EVERYONE I AM A JAMB OFFICIAL

5. PRECIOUS

May 13, 2019 at 6:23 am

Wow professor David Okojie is really the best jamb upgrade online I contacted him
    yesterday to help me upgrade my score he told me what to do and I did.
    Just in some few hours time my jamb score was upgraded from 176 to 254
    I don’t know how to thank him all I can say is thank you sir and God bless
    you. For those of you in need of upgrade call him now on +2349057815637
    because he is the only one that can help you. Once again thank you sir am
    grateful.

6. JOY

May 13, 2019 at 6:25 am

Upgrading of JAMB Result is 100% real, because I just did mine
    today but what you need to know is that there are fraudsters out there
    who are to chop your money. But I did my own through professor David Okojie who helped me to release my withheld result and upgraded it for me now am very Happy, to tell you that he is real he have a prove for it. If u want him to help you the way he helped me call him on this number (+2349057815637 +2349057815637)

7. jackson

May 13, 2019 at 6:41 am

Good day friends, i want to use this medium to thank sir omohan for helping me and my friends to upgrade our jamb score from 175 to 250 and also help me gain admission into the university.Words are not enough to thank him,i once thought he was an online fraudster but he prove me wrong. For those of you that have once experience the bad side of life cause of your exam,this is the time to be strong and courageous.if you wish to contact sir omohan you can call or text him on +2349064844957

8. cynthia

May 13, 2019 at 7:24 am

hello everyone, i was so sad receiving my result and having a very low score, i was confused and didn’t know how to approach my parents, i was on a page on google when i saw a post on Jamb upgrade, i thought it was fake until i gave it a try and today im very happy to say that my Jamb result was upgraded from 175 to 250, all thanks to Mr Ishawsa who helped me with this upgrade, to my fellow Jambites, if you also wish to upgrade your scores, you can contact Mr Ishawsa from Jamb head office by calling his personal call Line: +2348137279495

9. MR MARK

May 13, 2019 at 1:41 pm

OMG!,So Mr MARK was really able to upgrade my jamb score from 157 to 270 Hello friends have you been writing jamb and not having a good score or do you wish to upgrade your jamb scores to a better score why not contact Mr Victor for help well I don’t have much to say but to say a very big thanks to the Man Mr Victor who help me upgrade my jamb scores to a better one thanks again sir for the help you render to me.

My advice to those of you that are having Low Score,no need for you to cry or blame yourself all you need to do is to call Mr MARK on { 09030966075} and see how that Low score of yours will be upgrade within 24hours.Thanks

10. Jamb2019

May 13, 2019 at 6:49 pm

This message is direct from Jamb Head Office . 2 to score above 250 and for checking and upgrading of score and also Pending Results Issues.

11. Olayemi

May 13, 2019 at 9:34 pm

What is all this with upgrade of jamb result???? Where are we all going to, deceiving young and innocent people. Please no one should fall into this fraudulent act. There is nothing like upgrade of jamb result. Be wise. Study hard. And pray thats the only way to success. Thanks.

12. Olayemi Victoria

May 13, 2019 at 9:39 pm

13. MR MARK

May 14, 2019 at 1:03 am

OMG!,So Mr MARK was really able to upgrade my jamb score from 157 to 270 or you have not receive your scores, Hello friends have you been writing jamb and not having a good score or do you wish to upgrade your jamb scores to a better score why not contact Mr Victor for help well I don’t have much to say but to say a very big thanks to the Man Mr Victor who help me upgrade my jamb scores to a better one thanks again sir for the help you render to me.

14. adaeze odogun

May 14, 2019 at 6:30 am

Hello my name is Adaeze Odogun, is this your first time of writing JAMB/ WAEC/ NECO/ GCE, and you want to make it once without rewriting it second time contact Professor Matthew on: 07050594119 for help on how to upgrade your jamb score, because he help me to upgrade my my jamb 2019 result from 155 to 280 and also help my friend with her jamb 2019 witheld result and also upgrade it for her Professor Matthew 07050594119 can also upgrade past waec result. So I want you to know that this same exam WAEC / GCE/ NECO/ JAMB you’re about to write now for your first time, so many people have been writing it more than 5 times, so I want you to know that we all are in a country where by you can get what you want when you have access to the rightful person okay,so is better you measure it well and cut once that cutting it again I also want you to known that Professor Matthew 07050594119 can also upgrade the following result

JAMB UPGRADING FROM LOW SCORE TO 250 AND TO 330
    JAMB QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
    WAEC 2012 UPGRADING
    WAEC 2013 UPGRADING
    WAEC 2014 UPGRADING
    WAEC 2015 UPGRADING
    WAEC 2016 UPGRADING
    WAEC 2017 UPGRADING
    WAEC 2018 UPGRADING
    WAEC 2019 UPGRADING
    NECO UPGRADING
    JUPEB UPGRADING
    WAEC.GCE UPGRADING
    Contact him on 07050594119,.,.

15. Emmanuel

May 14, 2019 at 10:44 pm

WOW…i am very excited today. My name is Emmanuel, from Edo state, I have been a failure for the past 2yrs. I have been writing jamb but always failing it. But this year, a miracle happened in my life. I was going through the internet when I saw a comment on how Mr Jude helped a girl last year to upgrade his jamb score, I was so astonished, so I also contacted Mr Jude this year because my jamb score was too poor, I had 150, so Mr Jude is a simple man. He upgraded my jamb score from that 150 to 260. He has done a wonderful work for me. God bless Mr Jude for me. You can also contact Mr Jude on; 09039941977

Thank you very much Mr jude. God bless you and your family. ( 09039941977)

16. OSCAR MURPHY

May 15, 2019 at 2:01 pm

i am Oscar murphy and i am here to thank God that professor,Matthew 07050594119 was able to wipe my tears this year because my parents told me that this 2019 jamb is going to be the last jamb they will register for me because i have been writting this same jamb since 2015 and there was no way out due to low score, that same thing happened to me this year 2019 jamb and i started crying again because i score 178 and all i need is 250 and above, that was how i came across professor,Matthew 07050594119 detail here on this web site so many people talking good things about him that was how i called him and explain everything to him he ask me to stop crying and send down all my exam details and i send everything to him he called me in few minutes to go and check my result i now went to the cafe i found out that professor.matthew 07050594119 has upgraded my jamb score from 178 to 290 glory be to God almighty you can contact him now if you want to upgrade your jamb score and your waec score, now i know that there are real people who work in jamb office you can call him if you want any assistance :07050594119

17. tayo

May 17, 2019 at 12:32 am

hello my fellow jam bite, i want to testify on how mr osas helped me to upgrade my score.i wrote my jamb cbt last week and i performed poorly and i scored 174 and i was afraid that my father should not find out about my result so a friend of mine who also performed poorly but upgraded hers told me of one MR KAYODE who helped her to upgrade her result with that i was encouraged so i contacted him and i explained to him and he assured me of getting a higher score.luckily for me he upgraded my score to 278.my most exciting part is that i applied for university of Ibadan so i got more than their cutoff mark.So please everybody if you are having similar problem, kindly contact him on 08100776457. he is kindly,friendly and a person to be trusted and at the same time he is a man of his words

18. Jennifer

May 17, 2019 at 2:17 am

I am very excited today. My name is Jennifer, from Edo state, I have been a failure for the past 3yrs. I have been writing jamb but always failing it. But this year, a miracle happened in my life. I was going through the internet when I saw a comment on how Mr William helped a girl last year to upgrade his jamb score, I was so astonished, so I also contacted Mr William this year because my jamb score was too poor, I had 146, so Mr William is a simple man. He upgraded my jamb score from that 146 to 250. He has done a wonderful work for me. God bless Mr William for me. You can also contact Mr William on: 07015589657

Thank you very much Mr William. God bless you and your family. ( 07015589657)

19. Grace

May 19, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Dear jambite this is to inform you of the latest jamb exams.If you want scored above 200 in this jamb and advice, contact Mr James Bayo via +2349056873597 and also to increase your jamb score [JAMB UPGRADE].

20. mr. Joshua

May 20, 2019 at 3:17 pm

i am Edith, i scored 161 in my jamb score and i applied for unizik and this my second time of writing jamb so i was on Facebook and i saw some people commenting about Mr. Joshua working in Jamb office at Lagos heard quarter has helped them to upgrade their Jamb score. So i decided to call Mr. Joshua and he told me to send my exam details after i sent it and after 3 hours he called me and told me to check my jamb again, and i just check it and my jamb score has been upgraded up from 161 to 262 i was very happy. call Mr. Joshua on 08144853157 for your own upgrading of result.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Education

When Will NECO 2019 Exams Start?

Published

on

When Will NECO 2019 Exams Start?

Should in incase you have question like When Will Neco 2019 Exams Start? The NIGERIA NEWS then answer your question and hereby inform you that the National Examinations Council, NECO 2019 exam timetable is out for the June/July Senior School Certificate Examination, SSCE.

As a NECO 2019 candidate and who is ready to be prepared, you having the timetable is very crucial for the success in the examination. You should get it clear that the NECO exams comes up two times in a year. One is called internal SSCE examination and the other is called External GCE examination. The internal one is the one done by student in the final year of their secondary school while the latter is done privately by not in school system.

The internal NECO exam usually tag to hold June/July while the external NECO exam do come up around November/December.

NECO TIMETABLE INFORMATION

The date range for the NECO 2019 Exams is between 20th May – 12th July, 2019.

You can download NECO timetable in PDF format below:

DOWNLOAD NECO TIMETABLE

The number of subject conducted in the internal NECO exam is 76 subjects. You can view through the scheduling of the subjects below:

Monday 20th May to Friday 31st May (Actual date and time will be fixed by the Council.)

Paper 1: Practical – Physical Education

Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Efik — 10:00am- 1:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Ibibio — 10:00am- 1:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Chemistry — 2:30pm- 5:30pm

Wednesday 3rd July

Paper III: Objective – Further Mathematics — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper II: Essay – Further Mathematics — 12:15pm – 2:45pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Christian Religious Studies — 3:00pm – 5:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Islamic Studies — 3:00pm – 5:30pm

Thursday 4th July

Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Computer Studies — 10:00am- 1:00pm
Paper 1: Test of Practical – Health Education — 2:00pm- 3:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Health Education — 3:35pm- 5:35pm

Friday 5th July

Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Foods & Nutrition — 10:00am- 12:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Metal Work — 3:00pm – 5:30pm

Monday 8th July

Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Auto-Body Repair and Spray Painting — 10:00am- 12:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Auto Electrical Work — 10:00am- 12:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Auto Mechanical work — 10:00am – 12:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Welding & Fabrication Engineering Craft — 10:00am- 1:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Plumbing & Pipe Fitting — 10:00am – 12:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Tourism — 10:00am- 1:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Store Keeping — 10:00am – 12:40pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Book Keeping — 10:00am- 1:50pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Salesmanship — 10:00am – 12:40pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Catering Craft Practice — 10:00am – 12:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Clothing & Textiles — 10:00am – 12:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Auto Parts Merchandising — 10:00am – 12:15pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Radio, Television & Electronics Work — 10:00am – 12:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Cosmetology — 10:00am – 12:30pm

Paper 1: Practical – Data Processing — 10:00am – 1:00pm

Thursday 11th July

Paper 1(b): Painting and Decoration (Practical) — 10:00am- 4:00pm
Paper 1(b): Dyeing and Bleaching (Practical) — 10:00am- 4:00pm
Paper 1(b): Printing Craft Practice (Practical) — 10:00am- 4:00pm
Paper 1(b): Photography (Practical) — 10:00am- 4:00pm
Paper 1(b): Leather Goods Manufacturing and Repair (Practical) — 10:00am- 4:00pm
Paper 1: Practical – Mining — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper 1: Practical – Fisheries — 10:00am – 11:30am
Paper 1: Practical – Animal Husbandry — 10:00am – 11:30am
Paper 1: Practical – Stenography — 10:00am- 11:17am
Paper IV: Practical – Stenography (Word Processing) — 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Paper 1: Practical – Basic Electricity — 2:00pm- 5:00pm

Friday 12th July

Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration — 10:00am – 11:40am
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Electrical In&allation & Maintenance Work — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Blocklaying, Bricklaying & Concrete Work — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Machine Woodworking — 10:00am – 11:40am
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Carpentry & Joinery — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Upholstery — 10:00am – 11:30am
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Stenography — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Animal Husbandry — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Fisheries — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper 1(a): Painting and Decoration (Report Writing) — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper 1(a): Dyeing and Bleaching (Report Writing) — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper 1(a): Printing Craft Practice (Report Writing) — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper 1(a): Photography (Report Writing) — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper 1(a): Leather Goods Manufacturing and Repair (Report Writing) — 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Store Management — 3:00pm – 5:40pm

Every Neco Candidate and Secondary Schools Should Note The Underlisted Information As Regard The NECO 2019 Exams:

• FOR PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND AUTO MECHANICS PRACTICAL PAPER I; FRENCH, MUSIC AND ARABIC PAPER IV, THE SPECIFIC VENUES FOR THE EXAMINATION SHOULD BE CONFIRMED FROM NECO STATE OFFICES.
  • PRACTICAL IN SCIENCES, STENOGRAPHY,COMPUTER STUDIES & DATA PROCESSING CAN BE IN SETS WHERE THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES IS LARGE AND THE EQUIPMENT CANNOT GO ROUND.
  • VISUAL ARTS PAPER IV [CREATIVE DESIGN] SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
  • WELDING & FABRICATION AND ENGINEERING CRAFT PRACTICE SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST THREE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAMINATION
  • NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (HAUSA, IGBO, YORUBA, EDO, EFIK AND IBIBIO) INCLUDE LITERATURE ASPECT.
  • ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE ALLOWED 30 EXTRA MINUTES AT THE END OF EACH SUBJECT.
  • BLIND CANDIDATES MUST MAKE USE OF THE NECO SUPPLIED OBR CUSTOMISED BRAILLE SHEET FOR THE EXAMINATION.
  • DYEING AND BLEACHING IB, PHOTOGRAPH IB, PAINTING AND DECORATION IB, PRINTING CRAFT PRACTICE IB, LEATHER GOODS MANUFACTURING AND REPAIR IB, SHOUD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
  • USE OF SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR IS ALLOWED
  • USE OF PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR OR ANY PROGRAMMABLE DEVICE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
    BRINGING GSM INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
    Don’t be selfish, SHARE this NECO Timetable with fellow students.
Please share this info from NIGERIA NEWS, it is VERY important for all
Continue Reading

BREAKING

Caleb University Reacts To ‘2’ Students That Were Reportedly Killed By Police

Published

on

Caleb University Reacts To '2' Students That Were Reportedly Killed By Police

The Public Relations Officer of the Caleb University, Imota, Lagos, Mr. Elvis Efe Otobo has denied the rumor circulating that 2 students were reportedly killed by Police, NIGERIA NEWS report.

According to the report gathered by NIGERIA NEWS, Mr. Elvis quotes, “No student was shot at Caleb University.”

“Efforts by the University to fulfill its core focus of character building and academic excellence has been strengthened by the continuous emphasis on mainstreaming global best practice, with emphasis on godliness.

Mr. Elvis further added that the university management has all matter under control and reiterated that no such incident happens within and outside the school premises, that the student was just trying to create some sort of agitation when they discover that one of the students of the university is about to be punished for a misconduct matter.

He said that the Parent and every stakeholder of the university have been usually committed towards the University vision and mission as mentioned below;

“Parents and other stakeholders have continued to express their commitment to the vision and mission of the University.

“Caleb University is a faith-based institution with graduates who are making their mark, locally and internationally.”

No Student is assaulted or shot by the police, the rumor is false and the university has the matter under control – Caleb University Management.

Please share this info from NIGERIA NEWS, it is VERY important for all