The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the date for the Orientation Exercise of the 2017 Batch B, Stream 2 Corps Members.
Following the completion of the 3-week long Orientation Exercise for the 2017 Batch B, Steam 1 Corps members yesterday, the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has now confirmed the date for 2017 Batch B, stream 2 Corps members.
The Orientation Course is now slated to hold between Tuesday 16th January 2018 to Monday 5th February 2018.
The Management of the NYSC updated the timetable to accommodate the schedule for the next stream of the Corps.
Check out the full NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2017 Batch B corps members as extracted from the NYSC official portal:
1. Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members. 12th Oct – 10th Nov 2017
2. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross-checking and feedback. 12th – 15th Oct. 2017
3. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs. 12th – 15th Oct. 2017
4. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs. 16th – 21st Oct. 2017
5. Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates. 23rd October to 12th November 2017
6. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 23rd October to 12th November 2017
7. Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers. 23rd October to 12th November 2017
8. Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department. 13th – 17th Nov 2017
9. Notification/Online Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions (stream I). 17th – 20th Nov 2017
10. Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs). 18th – 21st Nov 2017
11. 2017 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course (Stream II). 16th January to 5th February 2018.
Support NIGERIA NEWS' journalism of integrity and credibility
Great contents and like this one costs us alots. Yet only great contents that can separate us from others and can ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
For continued free access to one of the best investigative great conttent in the country we ask you to consider making a modest donation to this great arts of journalistm.
By contributing to NIGERIA NEWS, You are helping everyone and us to make sure this is available to all.