The Federal High Court in Abuja has adjourned the trial of the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, today.
The trial was adjourned to December 5th due to the absence of the Judge in court.
Nnamdi Kanu is being tried for treasonable felony amongst other things.
The judge, Justice Binta Nyako, is said to be attending the ‘All Judges’ Conference’ being held at the National Judicial Institute, Abuja.
Kanu was however absent from court today making it the second time he has been asked to appear and he did not turn up.
Senator Eyinnaa Abaribe who is a co-defendant, as well as a surety for the IPOB leader, was however present in court.
Meanwhile, Kanu’s lawyer, Mr Ifeanyi Ejiofor, had earlier alleged that his client disappeared after the soldiers allegedly invaded his home on September 14, 2017, adding that the Nigerian Army was in the best position to produce the defendant.
Live Update - Live Streaming - Livescores.com
Livescore Of Today Match: Young Boys vs Manchester United
Manchester united opens their champions’ league campaign when they face Swiss side Young Boys. Man United...
Recent Nigeria News
- News Today: Not Expected As Man City Suffer 2-1 Home Loss To Lyon September 20, 2018
- Nigerian Newspapers Today Headlines 20/9/2018 September 20, 2018
- Livescore Of Today Match: Real Madrid vs Roma September 19, 2018
- Livescore Of Today Match: Valencia vs Juventus September 19, 2018
- Livescore Of Today Match: Young Boys vs Manchester United September 19, 2018
- Livescore Of Today Match: Manchester City vs Lyon September 19, 2018
- 6 Employees Land In Court For Stealing N3m September 19, 2018
- 2019 Election: Church Of Nigeria Call On Political Leaders To Preserve Peace September 19, 2018
- Man Arraigned For Defrauding Bank Of N60m September 19, 2018