Drama as JAMB registrar breaks down in tears as he breakdown and summarizes 2019 UTME result | Nigeria News
Connect with us
//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

BREAKING

Published

on

Registrar, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, was in tears in Abuja earlier today, Saturday while he was announcing the release of the 2019 UTME examination results.

The registrar’s tears was caused by the discovery made during the period of scrutiny of the examination centres.

He admitted that he is shocked at the extent some candidates went to perfect their malpractice in the examination.

Oloyede disclosed on Saturday that JAMB unconvered a large number of impersonators who specialised in writing UTME for candidates. The JAMB registrar disclosed that a large number of these impersonators are made up of tutorial masters that also specialised in recruiting professional writers for their candidates.

searchform

He said they used names directly or variants of the name or multiple registrations. In Anambra State, two centres registered large number of impersonating candidates and that led to cancellation of the results and the CBT centres delisted.

“We also tracked the registration centres and the computers used, he said, adding that “another dimension of impersonation was a futile attempt of defeating the biometric capturing of ten fingers that was introduced in 2017. The fraudsters thought they could beat the system through ‘contributed fingers’, where two or more persons would use their fingers to register for candidates, thinking that any of them would be able to write for such candidates if the system allowed it.

“Another examples were in Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare, where someone’s fingerprint was discovered in 42 person’s registration, and in Bauchi State University, Gadau, where one person’s fingerprint was traced to the registration of 64 candidates with a view to allowing any of the finger-contributing impersonators to access the examination hall.”

He said the Board went to the extent of interacting with the principal officers of the institution in Azare, and “we appreciated the Council Chairman and Provost of the College whose cooperation led to the confession of the culprit that he contributed fingers in good faith.”

He said the confession, as bad as it was, was good for the Board as, without it, there would have been doubts about the accuracy of the technology deployed to determine and detect the infraction.

He highlighted another case in Borno State where, in Nassara Computer Academy, Maiduguri, 233 candidates had one particular finger included in each of their biometric registration.

He said that JAMB has made arrests through the effort of Special Task Force set up by Force Intelligence Bureau (FIB), which assisted JAMB tremendously in tracking the offenders

Please share this info from NIGERIA NEWS, it is VERY important for all
  • 15
    Shares
  • 15
    Shares
6 Comments

6 Comments

1. Opatola Julius,

May 12, 2019 at 1:00 am

HELLO DO YOU NEED HELP IN YOUR JAMB QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS OR YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB FROM 150 TO 280 AND ABOVE DIRECT FROM THE JAMB HEARD OFFICE I.C.T ABUJA YOU CAN CALL HELP LINE ON 09052695605 BECAUSE I CONTACTED HER AND I GOT HELP FROM MISS,GRACE LAST YEAR THAT WAS HOW I MADE ALL MY PAPERS CORRECTLY SO CONTACT MISS,GRACE 09052695605 TODAY FOR MORE DERAILS I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET ASSISTANCE FROM HER. WITHOUT ANY DELAY, BUT IF YOU WHERE UNABLE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR IT AFTER THE EXAMS YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HER 09052695605 FOR UPGRADING OF THE RESULT IF YOU ARE HAVING A LOW SCORE AND YOU WANT TO UPGRADE IT TO 270 AND ABOVE OR YOUR RESULT IS WITHHELD AND YOU NEED ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO RELEASE AND UPGRADE IT ALSO CONTACT HELP LINE:09052695605.,.

2. jackson

May 13, 2019 at 6:29 am

Good day friends, i want to use this medium to thank sir omohan for helping me and my friends to upgrade our jamb score from 175 to 250 and also help me gain admission into the university.Words are not enough to thank him,i once thought he was an online fraudster but he prove me wrong. For those of you that have once experience the bad side of life cause of your exam,this is the time to be strong and courageous.if you wish to contact sir omohan you can call or text him on +2349064844957

3. adaeze odogun

May 14, 2019 at 6:17 am

Hello my name is Adaeze Odogun, is this your first time of writing JAMB/ WAEC/ NECO/ GCE, and you want to make it once without rewriting it second time contact Professor Matthew on: 07050594119 for help on how to upgrade your jamb score, because he help me to upgrade my my jamb 2019 result from 155 to 280 and also help my friend with her jamb 2019 witheld result and also upgrade it for her Professor Matthew 07050594119 can also upgrade past waec result. So I want you to know that this same exam WAEC / GCE/ NECO/ JAMB you’re about to write now for your first time, so many people have been writing it more than 5 times, so I want you to know that we all are in a country where by you can get what you want when you have access to the rightful person okay,so is better you measure it well and cut once that cutting it again I also want you to known that Professor Matthew 07050594119 can also upgrade the following result

JAMB UPGRADING FROM LOW SCORE TO 250 AND TO 330
    JUPEB UPGRADING
    WAEC.GCE UPGRADING
    Contact him on 07050594119,.,

4. amada agu

May 14, 2019 at 12:09 pm

AM AMADA BY NAME,
    I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW PROFESSOR MR MATTHEW 07011067879 or 07050594119 HELPED ME RELEASED MY WITHHELD RESULT AND UPGRADED SOME OF THE SUBJECT I DID NOT PERFORM WELL..THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND TIME OF WRITTEN THIS SAME JAMB..UNTIL I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH MR MATTHEW, I BELIEVED HIM AND I GOT HIM ALL THE REQUIREMENT AND WITHIN 3HOURS MY RESULT WAS RELEASED AND UPGRADED FROM 185 TO 260..IF YOU ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT YOUR RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED HE CAN ALSO RELEASE AND UPGRADE YOUR WAEC/ G.C.E/ NECO CONTACT MR MATTHEW ON HIS NUMBER 07011067879 or 07050594119,,.,

5. amada agu

May 14, 2019 at 1:03 pm

AM AMADA BY NAME,
    I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW PROFESSOR MR MATTHEW 07011067879 or 07050594119 HELPED ME RELEASED MY WITHHELD RESULT AND UPGRADED SOME OF THE SUBJECT I DID NOT PERFORM WELL..THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND TIME OF WRITTEN THIS SAME JAMB..UNTIL I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH MR MATTHEW, I BELIEVED HIM AND I GOT HIM ALL THE REQUIREMENT AND WITHIN 3HOURS MY RESULT WAS RELEASED AND UPGRADED FROM 185 TO 260..IF YOU ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT YOUR RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED HE CAN ALSO RELEASE AND UPGRADE YOUR WAEC/ G.C.E/ NECO CONTACT MR MATTHEW ON HIS NUMBER 07011067879 or 07050594119,.,.

6. amada agu

May 14, 2019 at 1:26 pm

AM AMADA BY NAME,

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BREAKING

Chimamanda Adichie Makes Another History At Yale University

Published

on

Chimamanda Adichie makes another history at Yale University by emerging as the first African to deliver a speech at Yale’s 318th commencement to celebrate the Yale college class graduands, NIGERIA NEWS reports.

Chimamanda Adichie is popularly known for his book ‘Half of a Yellow Sun’ and ‘Americana’. She has also featured in TED talk on several occasion. The Class Day address is as of date back as in 19th century which reflects the student four years at the university. It also constitutes giving prizes to students in several aspects of the University. The students are the one to choose any profoundly acclaimed figure to deliver the speech.

This time around Chimamanda Adichie is chosen to deliver the address on 19th of May, 2019, succeeding Hillary Clinton, the Presidential candidates for the Democratic in the last US Presidential election against the Republican, Donald J. Trump.

The lists of profound people who have been chosen to address on that occasion are, Tony Blair, Barbara Walters, Tom Hanks, and many others. Chimamanda Adichie is now the first African to be included among the list.

searchform

Chimamanda Adichie was described by the organizing committee for the event as  “an inspiring global citizen whose words, teaching, and social activism has had an indelible impact on the diaspora and broader contemporary culture.”

Chimamanda Adichie Makes Another History At Yale University

Chimamanda as well got her master of Arts in African Studies in 2008 at Yale Unversity and commend the class that:

“I remember the many clever undergrads I met while at Yale and it’s an honor to know that a class of similarly clever students chose me to speak to them,”

“Be open to changing your mind. It is often a sign of growth. Be open to the possibility that you might be wrong. Ideology is a good thing but if you find that you yield unquestioningly to every orthodoxy of the ideology you subscribe to, then maybe it is time for some agility in your thinking.”

She further speaks as follows, “If you’re one day enrobed in corporate power, please hire women as executives and not just in human relations. Change the corporate culture. Have an on-site day-care. Make paid family leave standard and ordinary.”

Please share this info from NIGERIA NEWS, it is VERY important for all
  • 2
    Shares
  • 2
    Shares
Continue Reading

BREAKING

Rabiu Yadudu Becomes New FAAN Managing Director

Published

on

Rabiu Yadudu Becomes New FAAN Managing Director

The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, have gotten a newly appointed Managing Director, Rabiu Yadudu. Following the appointment by President Mohammadu Buhari, the Deputy Director for Press and Public Affairs of the Ministry of Transportation, James Odaudu revealed this on Monday in Abuja, NIGERIA NEWS reports.

The newly appointed Managing Director is preceded by Saleh Dunoma. Mr. Rabiu happened to be an accredited airport pratitioner in Airport Council International, ACI and International Civil Aviation Organization, ICAO. He as well certified in Air Transport Systems, Airport Safety Management Systems and Avionics. Mr. Rabiu is formarly the Director of FAAN before his appointment as the Managing Director.

Please share this info from NIGERIA NEWS, it is VERY important for all