12 Times Ebuka Amuses Us With His Outfits For BBNaija 2019 Hosting
As the euphoria of the just concluded BBNaija Wahala edition still lingers in the air, it is only fair we give some accolades to its ever spectacular host, Ebuka Uchendu. The live eviction shows were something several fans and viewers of the show looked forward to. However, whether or not housemates were going to be evicted wasn’t the only thing people hoped to see, but also what fashion stunts the host, Ebuka Uchendu would pull.
The Nigerian OAP is not just known for his eloquent and majestic command and poise on TV but also for his daring and phenomenal sense of style. Ever since the popular Agbada look he rocked to singer, Banky W’s traditional marriage, he has remained on the fashion radar of most Nigerians. As expected, he never failed to deliver as the host of BBNaija. Sunday after Sunday, Ebuka proved himself the fashion god as he rocked different pieces both traditional and English wears effortlessly. Nigerianews.net has compiled 12 outstanding looks of Ebuka in some of his favourite Nigerian designers, Mai Atafo, Ugo Monye and Deco among others.
1. He looked simply dapper in this 3 piece suit.
2. Ebuka never fails to remind us how tight his Agbada game is.
3. Who best to rock the subtle Isiagu look other than Ebuka?
4. Even though it wasn’t white, he sure looked like a proper Yoruba angel of royal descent.
5. Ebuka was everyone’s favourite Aboki in this Hausa attire.
6. Trust Ebuka to represent the South-south perfectly in this regalia!
7. Ebuka was simply the perfect definition of the word ‘suave’ in this suit.
8. Pattern suits are risky businesses but as usual, Ebuka came through.
9. Even in a kimono, Ebuka still manages to exude some manly charms.
10. The time he blessed our eyes with this awesome pop of colour.
11. Leave the edgy look to the real fashion god, Ebuka.
12. If Kanayo O. Kanayo made the oxblood monotone suit look bad, Ebuka definitely fixed that!
The stylish media personality has continued to serve some real fashion goals one piece at a time and he is definitely earning himself some front role seats when it comes to fashion industry.