Nigeria News Today: Libyan NOC Requests Sanctions Over Push To Sell Oil From EastJuly 7, 2018
Libya’s Tripoli-based National Oil Corporation (NOC) is asking for U.N. sanctions against 48 individuals and others...
Oil Prices Fall As Trump Urges OPEC To Cut Prices, Market Anticipates China-U.S. Trade TariffsJuly 5, 2018
Oil prices fell on Thursday after U.S. President Donald Trump sent a strident tweet demanding that...
N2.3 Bn Tax Default: Kaduna Revenue Agency Issues One Week Notice To 10 BanksJuly 4, 2018
The Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service on Wednesday issued a one week notice to 10 commercial banks...
Inflation Decline To 11.61% In May, Consumer Price Index ShowsJune 13, 2018
The Consumer Price Index which measures changes in the price level of consumer goods and services purchased released on Wednesday by...
- Breaking: Madumere’s Impeachment Is Invalid And Illegal – Court Declares September 25, 2018
- SDP Reveals How Flag Bearers Will Be Chosen Ahead Of 2019 Elections September 25, 2018
- Osun Election: Ex-State Leader, Catholic Bishop, Others In Crucial Meeting With INEC September 25, 2018
- PDP Chieftain Urges INEC To Declare Adeleke As Winner Of Osun Election September 25, 2018
- Ortom Laments As FG Withdraws Paris Fund From Benue September 25, 2018
- Receptionist Lands In jail For Stealing Handsets September 25, 2018
- SDP Reps Aspirant Appeals To Omisore To Work With PDP Ahead Of Osun Re-run September 25, 2018