Changing Paradigm Shift In Global Economy Leaves China As The Best Hope For Africa – Zambian expertSeptember 4, 2018
The changing paradigm shift in global economy leaves China as the best hope for Africa’s future...
Nigeria Domiates 70 % Of Cargo Traffic Of W/Central Africa – Ports’ CouncilAugust 18, 2018
The Chairman, Nigerian Ports Consultative Council (NPCC), Chief Kunle Folarin, says Nigeria controls 70 per cent...
Nigeria-China Relations: FG Urges For Value Addition To Address Trade ImbalanceAugust 17, 2018
The Federal Government has called for value addition in the economic relations between Nigeria and China...
NNPC Elucidates Tariff Issue On Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline ProjectAugust 14, 2018
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) execution of the strategic Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) gas pipeline project is progressing...
Anyone Doing Business With Iran Would Be Barred From Doing Business With The U.S. – TrumpAugust 7, 2018
New U.S. sanctions against Iran took effect on Tuesday, and President Donald Trump, who defied Washington’s...
- Nigeria News Today Headlines 11/14/2018 November 14, 2018
- Nigerians Urged To Fight Against Women And Child Abuse November 13, 2018
- Quality Jobs Charged By Senate Committee On Contractors November 13, 2018
- Russia Aims At Securing Release Of Nationals Held In Libya November 13, 2018
- Kano State House Of Assembly Receives Petition From Barrister November 13, 2018
- Capital Market Has A Growth Of 0.03% November 13, 2018
- Vice President of Nigeria Says Petty Traders Not Needed November 13, 2018