NGO Aware Of Reducing Deaths From Results Of Premature BirthsNovember 14, 2018
A Non-Governmental Organisation, Blue Baby Support Initiative, says it is raising awareness through health education to...
NCDC And Partners Call On Nigerians To Seek Professional Advice Before Using AntibioticsNovember 12, 2018
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and partners on Monday urged Nigerians to desist from antimicrobial...
Expert Recommends Regular Medical Checks, Physical Exercises To Prevent DiabetesNovember 12, 2018
Dr Paul Nnachi, a medical doctor with the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, says regular medical checks...
Doctor encourages increased advocacy on pneumonia to correct misconceptionsNovember 10, 2018
Dr Ogbonna Ugwele, a family physician has called for increased advocacy to improve awareness on pneumonia...
Physician says Acute respiratory infections, common illness in childrenNovember 9, 2018
Dr Jonathan Anjola, a family physician, says acute respiratory infection is the commonest illness in children...
- Government Tasked On Cyber Security November 17, 2018
- Price Of Rice In Enugu Remains Constant November 17, 2018
- NGO Wants Enough Efforts To Reduce Crashes In Road Traffic November 17, 2018
- Nigeria News Today Headlines 11/17/2018 November 17, 2018
- South Africa vs Nigeria: Team News, H2H, Match Venue, Kick Off Time, Where To Watch November 16, 2018
- Naira Continue To Depreciate At Parallel Market November 16, 2018
- Court Dismisses Contempt Application Against Lai Mohammed November 16, 2018