WHO Wants Authorization To Battle Ebola In DRC’s Affected ZoneAugust 13, 2018
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has called for “free and secure” access to the Ebola-affected people in the conflict-affected...
News Today: Blue Light From Smartphones Could Speed Up Blindness – StudyAugust 13, 2018
The blue light from digital devices like smartphones could accelerate blindness, researchers found. According to a...
Expert Urges PCN To Sanction Pharmaceutical Shops Selling Prohibited DrugsAugust 11, 2018
A medical practitioner, Dr Tochukwu Egwuonwu, on Saturday urged the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) to...
NAWOJ Make Provisions Of Wrappers, Toiletries To Nursing Mothers In BauchiAugust 8, 2018
The Nigeria Association of Women Journalists (NAWOJ) Bauchi State Chapter, has donated wrappers, soaps detergents and...
NGO Urges State Govts. To Domesticate New Treatment Instructions For Pneumonia, DiarrheaAugust 7, 2018
Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN)-Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health @ Scale Project (PSN-PACFaH)...
- Livescore Of Today Match: Liverpool vs PSG September 18, 2018
- Livescore Of Today Match: Inter Milan vs Tottenham Hoptspur September 18, 2018
- Livescore Of Today Match: Barcelona vs PSV Eindoven September 18, 2018
- There Are Signs That North Korea Still ‘Maintaining Its Nuclear Weapons’ – UN Envoy September 18, 2018
- U.S. Keen To Receive 310,000 Refugees, Asylum Seekers In 2019 September 18, 2018
- News Today: No Fewer Than 6.3m Children Died In 2017-UN Report September 18, 2018
- Nigerian Newspapers Today Headlines 18/9/2018 September 18, 2018