NGO Launches Free Healthcare Programme In Delta, Performs Over 1,000 SurgeriesJuly 5, 2018
A Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), “05 Initiative”, said on Thursday that it had performed more than 1,000...
Association Attributes High Cost Of Medical Tests To Importation Of ConsumablesJuly 4, 2018
The Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN) has attributed high cost of healthcare delivery...
Over 21,000 People Infected With Dengue Fever In Vietnam In 2018 – Russian Health WatchdogJuly 4, 2018
Russia’s Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing (Rospotrebnadzor) on Wednesday said...
Raining Season: Prevent Yourself From Any Viral Infection Attributed To Raining Season – Experts Warn The PublicJune 22, 2018
Some health experts have warned the public to prevent themselves from viral infections attributed to the...
Generator Noise: The Major Causes Of Hearing Loss In Nigeria – Dr Bolajoko OlusanyaJune 22, 2018
An expert on hearing loss, Dr Bolajoko Olusanya, on Friday identified generators, some prescription drugs, and...
LASPARK: Embracing Of Culture By Planting Of Tree Also Means Protecting The Environment- Agency Gives AdviseJune 22, 2018
The Lagos State Parks and Gardens Agency (LASPARK) has advised residents of the state to embrace...
- Osun Rerun: Omisore Meets Oshiomhole, APC Delegation, Set To Work For Ruling Party September 26, 2018
- Phone Repairer Arraigned For Stealing Customer’s Phone September 26, 2018
- Teenager Lands In court For Allegedly Defiling 8-Year-Old Boy September 26, 2018
- US Intelligence Firm Believes Buhari Could Loose 2019 Elections September 26, 2018
- List Of 13 New Special Advisers Appointed By Governor Ortom September 26, 2018
- PDP Vows To Foil Rigging Attempt From APC Ahead Of Osun Polls September 26, 2018
- Military Replaces Police In Osun Ahead Of Re-Run September 26, 2018