JAMB News: UTME Result Update Today, May 8th, 2019 | Nigeria News
Connect with us

BREAKING

JAMB News: UTME Result Update Today, May 8th, 2019

Published

on

JAMB result out today Lagos, abuja, Nigeria news, Naija news today, Nigerian newspapers, JAMB, Breaking news on jamb, latest jamb news

UTME 2019: Massive cancellation hits Jamb results – Candidates who sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that held between April 11 and 17 should expect Massive cancellation of their CBT results.

FINANCIAL WATCH reports that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) may likely cancel as much as 50% of the results of the 2019 UTME examination exercise.

This was disclosed by a JAMB official under anonymous personality, he expressed disgust at the massive malpractice recorded during the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that held between April 11 and 18.

The source said while cheating was rampant in across all the centres in the country, the situation was worse in some parts.

searchform

He said the “fearless display of fraudulent tactics by some individuals including parents and centre owners,” would leave many people dumbfounded.

In explaining the factors behind JAMB’s delay in releasing the 2019 UTME examination results,  the anonymous source said Nigerians would be shocked if they were privy to the footages from the CCTV cameras installed across the about 700 examination centres throughout the countries.

He added that at least 50 per cent of centres in some states would likely have their results cancelled.

“Those people, I trembled when I saw the magnitude of malpractice they perpetrated, in spite of the technological measures JAMB took. I don’t know what we can do again,” the source said.

“If you look at the CCTV camera recordings, you would now wonder whether these people thought we were just joking when we insisted on installation of CCTV cameras. I am sure they didn’t believe us because anybody that had believed us would not have tried what they tried in those places.”

The spokesperson for JAMB, Fabian Benjamin, also echoed the large scale examination malpractice, but said the board would not stereotype any particular region.

Mr Benjamin further said that while widespread cheating as confirmed by CCTVs are not new, the impatience of many Nigerians had pushed JAMB to release results before thorough reviews of the recordings in the past.

“What we have found out is that those who indulge in malpractice are usually encouraged by the impatient attitude of Nigerians who don’t always like matters being followed to a logical conclusion. That way, they always get away with their corrupt practices. But this time, we are patient to ensure that every single infraction is punished.”

“We are crossing the ‘ts’ and dotting the ‘is’. We are almost done with the CCTV reviews, we have considered the reports submitted by supervisors, and we have ensured that centres where widespread cheating is recorded we are able to fish out the few innocent candidates so that they don’t suffer unjustly. So, very soon, we will release results.”

Please share this info from NIGERIA NEWS, it is VERY important for all
  • 19
    Shares
  • 19
    Shares
16 Comments

16 Comments

1. faith williams

May 11, 2019 at 5:51 pm

Jamb exam is not easy to pass, My own was a different case cause I failed the subjects I need most I tried to look for were I could get help then a friend of mine gave me one of the Jamb officer’s number professor David Okojie telling me how he has been helping many people in their Jamb result and I called him he told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade the subject so I put all my trust in him though I have not seen him before the he told me to send my exam details and the next day he told me to go and check I was surprise and I went, I checked and I saw the great work he did all thanks to professor David Okojie my result was upgraded so if you need the same help in upgrading or you are having a withheld result here is some one you can trust call for help today +2349057815637

2. Mr Philip okafar

May 12, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Good day friends, i want to use this medium to thank sir Philip okafar for helping me and my friends to upgrade our jamb score from 175 to 350 and also help

or text him on 09063837372

3. jackson

May 13, 2019 at 5:55 am

Good day friends, i want to use this medium to thank sir omohan for helping me and my friends to upgrade our jamb score from 175 to 250 and also help me gain admission into the university.Words are not enough to thank him,i once thought he was an online fraudster but he prove me wrong. For those of you that have once experience the bad side of life cause of your exam,this is the time to be strong and courageous.if you wish to contact sir omohan you can call or text him on +2349064844957

4. Mr. Raymond

May 13, 2019 at 6:55 am

Do you want to upgrade your JAMB score or you were unable to meet up with the cut off mark Contact Mr Raymond at JAMB office Abuja today for assistance kindly call via +2349014996763

Call today before is too late

5. sam

May 13, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Good day friends, i want to use this medium to thank professor David Okojie for helping me and my friends to upgrade our jamb score from 146 to 258 and also help me gain admission into the university.Words are not enough to thank him,i once thought he was an online fraudster but he prove me wrong. For those of you that have once experience the bad side of life cause of your exam,this is the time to be strong and courageous.if you wish to contact professor David Okojie you can call or text him on +2349057815637

6. Anita Johnson

May 14, 2019 at 9:44 am

My name is Precious and am From lagos State. Am here with a Great News And this year is the biggest year of my life and for the pass 2 years now, I have not made my Jamb but all big thanks to God And Mr. Joshua who work in jamb office. He helped me in this jamb all hope was lost and My Result was very poor my score Was 152 before Mr. Joshua helped me to Upgrade My Jamb score to 265 and am sharing this Great Testimony with all Jamb Candidate who are in the same Situation I was back then before Mr Franklin helped me out. Call or Whatsapp him now on: 08144853157

7. Mr Barry

May 15, 2019 at 1:09 pm

Jamb result is out now
    Not sure about your written jamb exam don’t worry just a call through for assists UPGRADE YOUR JAMB CBT SCORE TO 250 AND ABOVE,CONTACT +2349055346802
    AND FOR ANY PROBLEM WITH CHECKING OF YOUR RESULT AND SECURING OF ADMISSION THROUGH JAMB INTO ANY UNIVERSITY INTERESTED CANDIDATE SHOULD KINDLY CONTACT OUR JAMB ADMIN HELP LINE MR Barry +2349055346802 ONLY FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATE

8. Linda Moore

May 17, 2019 at 7:33 am

Jamb exam is not easy to pass, My own was a different case cause I failed the subjects I need most I tried to look for were I could get help then a friend of mine gave me one of the Jamb officer’s number Mr. Franklin telling me how he has been helping many people in their Jamb result and I called him he told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade the subject so I put all my trust in him though I have not seen him before the he told me to send my exam details and the next day he told me to go and check I was surprise and I went, I checked and I saw the great work he did all thanks to Mr. Franklin my result was upgraded so if you need the same help in upgrading or you are having a with held result he is some one you can trust call him now on 08053483610 now

9. Mr Patrick

May 17, 2019 at 12:23 pm

Dear jambite this is to inform you of the latest jamb exams.If you want scored above 200 in this jamb and advice, contact prof Bayo via +2349056873597 and also to increase your jamb score [JAMB UPGRADE].

10. MR MARK

May 17, 2019 at 2:16 pm

OMG!,So Mr MARK was really able to upgrade my jamb score from 157 to 270 or you have not receive your scores, Hello friends have you been writing jamb and not having a good score or do you wish to upgrade your jamb scores to a better score why not contact Mr Victor for help well I don’t have much to say but to say a very big thanks to the Man Mr Victor who help me upgrade my jamb scores to a better one thanks again sir for the help you render to me.

My advice to those of you that are having Low Score,no need for you to cry or blame yourself all you need to do is to call Mr MARK on { 09030966075} and see how that Low score of yours will be upgrade within 24hours.Thanks

11. Mr Johnson Ali

May 17, 2019 at 3:18 pm

Jamb upgrade is real 2019, i want to use this medium to thank Mr. Johnson Ali for making this a reality, He upgraded my score from 150 158 163 to 285. After many years of writing jamb it has not been easy, but finally i got it this time with help of Mr. Johnson Ali thank you sir for being there and i will forever be grateful to you. it was unbelievable to me but now am sure jamb upgrade is real and confirm. for any help and advise call 09066062611

12. Mr Johnson

May 17, 2019 at 3:19 pm

13. Kelly

May 18, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Dear jambite this is to inform you of the latest jamb exams.If you want scored above 200 in this jamb and advice, contact Prof Bayo via +2349056873597 and also to increase your jamb score [JAMB UPGRADE].

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BREAKING

Transfer News: Would Coutinho Be Welcomed Back By Liverpool Fans?

Published

on

Transfer News: Would Coutinho Be Welcomed Back By Liverpool Fans?

The Brazilian attacking midfielder is on a decision to be back at Liverpool from Barcelona. Coutinho played for Liverpool between 2011 to 2018. He left for Barcelona in 2017/2019 season and played attacking midfielder/winger, NIGERIA NEWS reports.

The Brazilian star has initially spent 6 years in English Premier League and now he wanted to be back at Anfield. The question is Would he be welcome well by Liverpool fans?

The decision is yet to be taken and silent for now. Carragher knew that Jurgen Klopp is always smart to take up an opportunity but that depends if Barcelona put the player on the price they can afford.

Jurgen Klopp then make an open statement as quoted below:

searchform

“I wouldn’t say I would be actively going to get him, but if there was a possibility of bringing Coutinho back for decent money, and Barca wanted to cut their losses a little bit because it hasn’t worked out, then I’d do that,”

“Would he be welcomed back? I’m not sure. But he should be. I don’t see any reason why he shouldn’t be.

“I know he got a little bit of stick when he came back [for the Champions League semi-final second leg] because he wanted to move.

“But [Xabi] Alonso wanted to move to Real Madrid, [Luis] Suarez wanted to move to Barcelona, and we still loved them when they went.

“Sometimes we pick and choose who we love when they leave. Nobody forced any player to go to Real Madrid or Barcelona – [Javier] Mascherano is another one.

“Suarez only got stick when he came back because of his antics in the first game, if he hadn’t done that then he’d be adored when he came back. What’s the difference between him and Coutinho?”, he said.

Carragher added on the benefits that Coutinho could offer a side that missed out on the Premier League title but is readying itself for a Champions League final date with Tottenham: “We lack that player in the squad. We have it in [Adam] Lallana and [Xherdan] Shaqiri, but this is a different level of player.

Carragher speaks on the advantage of having Coutinho noting that he could fill a missing space in English Premier League.

Jurgen Klopp then finally added that,

“It’s the one thing Man City have on us, they have Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Kevin De Bruyne. We don’t have that type of player.

“We have great midfield players who are all very similar. We could add something a little bit different.

“But that would only really be if it was a good price for us.”

Please share this info from NIGERIA NEWS, it is VERY important for all
  • 12
    Shares
  • 12
    Shares
Continue Reading

BREAKING

Which Coach Should Juventus Contract Next As Allegri Set To Leave?

Published

on

The Juventus President, Andrea Agnelli said in a press meeting on Saturday that ‘the toughest decision he has ever had to make’  is to take heart as Massimiliano Allegri would be leaving the club by the end of the 2018/2019 season, NIGERIA NEWS reports.

Allegri [L] and Andrea [R] after the press conference (Allegri leaves the end of the season)

If Allegri should be going by the end of the season or even before the start of next season, who would Juventus contract next to replace him? There is no move now as to who would replace the Italian football manager.

Allegri is applauded during the conference by the Juventus players

Allegri is applauded during the conference by the Juventus players. They would surely be missing Allegri for his remarkable achievement for the past five years in securing for Juventus five consecutive Serie A title. He also took Juventus to the semi-final stage of the 2018/2019 UEFA champions league.

Please share this info from NIGERIA NEWS, it is VERY important for all