All posts tagged "fraud"
51-Year-Old Businessman Lands In Court Over Alleged N27.1m FraudSeptember 12, 2018
A 51-year-old businessman, Dauda Adeleye, who allegedly defrauded a man of N27.1million, was on Wednesday docked...
Email Scam: US Arrests Over 30 Nigerians In A Breakthrough CrackdownJune 12, 2018
The United States has reportedly arrested 74 people including nearly 30 in Nigeria, as part of...
ICPC Arraigns Suspect For Alleged Impersonation Of Presidential Official In AbujaDecember 9, 2017
Man In Court For Alleged Impersonation Of Federal Government Official A suspect identified as Mr Eno...
Internet Fraud; (See Pictures Within) Four Dropouts Arrested BY EFCC For Alleged Million-Dollar Internet ScamsOctober 7, 2017
EFCC Arrests Four Dropouts For Millin-Dollar Internet Scam, Recover Items The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission...
- Livescore Of Today Match: Barcelona vs Girona September 23, 2018
- NNPC Implores NUPENG, PENGASSAN To Halt Planned Strike Action September 23, 2018
- Joseph Areola Afuape Declared Osun State Election 2018 Inconclusive September 23, 2018
- Who Won Osun State Election 2018? September 23, 2018
- Breaking News: Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efe Confirms Dead September 23, 2018
- Ndume Says Saraki Has No Justification To Remain Senate President September 23, 2018
- Boko Haram: Ndume Hails Military, Charges Concentration On 3 Black Spots September 23, 2018