Following the public announcement by Nigeria Police Force to get more strong and able men into the agency, the police of Nigeria has therefore released the latest requirements along with the ways to apply, for 2018 Nigerian police recruitment exercise.
NIGERIA NEWS from NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS free BREAKING News subscription
It is expedient to state that currently, the agency welcome applications from all quarters in the country. Every Nigerian citizen who meets the requirements can apply for the Nigeria police force service.
The Recent Nigeria police Recruitment Requirements
The Nigerian police stated that anyone who desires to apply must have the passion for service in Nigeria.
To check if you are qualified for Nigeria police recruitment and could eventually join the national police force, you should look through the following requirements:
1. Nationality – the recruit has to be a citizen of Nigeria by birth and possess
2. NIN (National Identification Number).
3. Age – must be between 18 and 25 years old
4. Education – the potential Nigerian police officer should have O’Level certificate with at least 5 credits in English Language and Mathematics, which are done in no more than two sittings in national examination GCE/NECO/WASSCE/NABTEB
5. Character – must not have been involved in any illegal criminal activities
6. Height – the men should be no less than 1.67 meters high, while women have to be no less than 1.64 meters high. Chest measurement (men only) – the chest measurement has to be no less than 86 cm or 34 inches
7. Physical features – the recruit must not have the following: bow legs, speech impediment, bent knees, knock knees, deformed hands that are unable to perform normal hand functions, flat feet, tattoos, defective eyesight/squint eyes, body scars, amputation of any body part, protruding navel, or gross malformation of teeth
8. Pregnancy – the women must not be pregnant
9. Financial status – must be free from any kind of pecuniary embarrassment
10. Guarantors Form – all the Guarantors Forms must be downloaded and filled. The verifiable references should be presented about the past career in civil service, police, and military sphere
11. The possession of National Drivers License is a great advantage.
Note that all the potential candidates for NPF recruitment should go through the medical examination before the final selection takes place.
How to submit the application? Read below!
1. For submitting the application, you must have an e-mail address, which is functional, and the mobile phone number.
2. Visit the website www.policerecruitment.ng.
3. On the website, you should fill in the online form and submit it. Before the submission, you will have to review the information.
4. Make sure that the information which is sent to your e-mail automatically is printed out. Remember to copy the registration number and save it. Note that the number is case-sensitive.
5. The copy of e-mail message which is sent to you should be done to present in case you made the shortlist and were contacted for next recruitment process stages.
You should be aware that every e-mail address and phone number that you use for registration can be used only once. Applicants who send multiple registrations will be disqualified from the recruitment. Also, the Nigerian police force will not be communicating with applicants through any other means except through the e-mail address, phone number, and the www.policerecruitment.ng website.