Snapchat is down in many parts of the world and many are not having it as they all took to Twitter to cast their frustration and report. And at the same time, it seems Twitter cannot handle the number of people entering the 240 character site.
The Downtime is real and as at the time of reporting this by NIGERIA NEWS, Snapshot is trending with over 600k Tweets all around the world.
Snapchat is down, Twitter is not functioning into full capability, something is going on, hope no one is attacking our internet space.
Xiaomi releases Redmi Note 7, price, feature and full reviews
Xiaomi a few days ago released another budget phone with amazing specifications including the long-lasting price, amazing camera and within a budget of an average person. The new variant of Xiaomi is called Remi Note7 which is already being released to the market according to information available to NIGERIA NEWS
The price below for the new Xiomi phone is available in Nigeria naira, Kenya Shilling, and Ghana cedis for better understanding full specs of the camera, battery and build up materials are also available
New Features of the Redmi Note 7
Design: Redmi Note 7 marks the greatest shift in design in the series, sporting a new premium style with the front and rear covered in Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5. The gorgeous 19.5:9 Dot Drop display measures 6.3 inches diagonally and has a FHD+ resolution of 2380 x 1080. The Redmi Note 7 screen’s high pixel density and accurate colors (84% NTSC color gamut) offers one of the finest visual experiences in its class.
On the back, Redmi Note 7 sports the Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 backside illuminated CMOS sensor that has 48 million physical pixels. When taking pictures, the sensor uses Samsung’s Tetracell technology that merges four pixels to work as one large 1.6µm pixel. This greatly increases light sensitivity and makes the resulting 12MP image much brighter and clearer, even in low-light conditions.
Furthermore, Xiaomi couples Redmi Note 7’s cameras with the latest AI features, including the night mode photography feature that was introduced along with Xiaomi’s flagship Mi MIX 3, as well as AI scene detection, AI beautify and AI portraits that allow users to create amazing photos with ease.
Performance and battery life of Redmi Note 7 :
The batter of the Redmi Note 7 is fully supported by Qualcomm®Snapdragon™ 660 AIE SoC, with a 2.2GHz maximum clock speed, ensuring uncompromised peak performance when playing games and processing data.
Redmi Note 7 carries on the Redmi tradition of excellent battery life with its large 4000mAh battery, which will last over a day for almost all users. Recharge via the USB Type-C port, and enjoy shorter charging times thanks to support for Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 4. Redmi Note 7 also includes an IR blaster capable of controlling numerous home appliances, such as televisions or air conditioners. In addition, it comes with Smart PA audio for louder and higher-quality sound.
Redmi Note 7 Price and availability in Nigeria:
Redmi Note 7 will come in Space Black, Neptune Blue, and Nebula Red. It will retail at NGN 66,900 for 4GB+64GB, and NGN 75,500 for 4GB+128GB. Starting from April 29, 3GB+32GB version will be available first on Jumia. 4GB+64GB and 4GB+128GB versions will be on sale through offline channels from May 6.
Specifications Redmi Note 7
KEY FEATURES of Redmi Note 7
48MP Ultra clear camera, 48MP+5MP AI Dual Rear Camera
13MP Front Camera
Snapdragon 660 Octa Core, up to 2.2GHz
Immersive viewing experience: 6.3” Water drop full screen display; 2340*1080 FHD+ , 409PPI
The 5th Corning Gorilla Glass, Strong resistance to falling
Low power consumption with 4000mAh big battery
Gradient Color, Glass Body
Network: GSM B2:1900/ B3:1800/ B5:850/ B8:900 MHz
WCDMA B1:2100/ B2:1900/ B4:1700/ B5:850/ B8:900 MHz
LTE B1:2100/ B3:1800/ B4:1700/ B5:850/ B7:2600/ B8:900/ B20:800/ B38:2600/ B40:2300 MHz
How To Upload Pictures/Videos To Instagram Via Your Laptop
It is customary to upload Pictures and Videos to Instagram through smartphone but what about uploading via your Laptop. Below are some tricks you need to know in order to do that on your Laptop or Desktop, brought to you by NIGERIA NEWS:
- Open Chrome preferably and browser to Instagram Page and Sign in to your account.
- Right clicks on any space on your page and click on “Inspect” at the base of the menu that show up due to the right click. ( The page would split into two with the web content on the left side and the code content for the web page on the right-hand side ).
- Look at the top pane of the code content, you would see a tablet like symbol beside ” Element ” to the left, click on the symbol ( The left-hand side of the page where there is web content would change and there would appear a pane at the top with the word “responsive” }
- Click on the “responsive” and a drop-down menu with a different set of phone type would appear, like Galaxy S5, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, iPhone 5/SE, iPhone 6/7/8, iPhone 6/7/8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad, iPad Pro, Edit.
Note clicking on the “Edit” could make you edit and input your device or any device that suit the one you possess.
- Pick any of the devices from the drop-down menu having clicked on the “responsive” but preferably the latest phone like Galaxy S5 and iPhone or anyone you felt like it’s closest to your phone.
- On the screenshot above you would see the pane showing the percentage view of the page like in this screenshot above its 100 per cent. Click and change it to “Fit to window”
- After you’ve done all the above procedure, you would then have a mobile view of Instagram like the one you possess on your Instagram Mobile App as shown below,
- Then Click on the second symbol beside the one currently with blue highlight and then you would have a phase in which you can click to upload the video.
- Click on the Upload above and there would appear a ” + ” sign as shown below in which you could click to upload your Videos. The moment you click on the plus sign it would show a dialogue box to browse the folder where you can select your video to upload.
- To upload your picture, you can click on the upper left Instagram symbol beside the word “Instagram” to obtain the below screenshot and click on the blue “+ ” sign on “your story” on the profile picture.
- The moment you click on the blue plus then dialogue would prompt like the one below for you to choose to upload your picture as you do on your mobile app. Select your picture or navigate to the folder where the pictures you want to upload are located, click on the picture once and click on “open” and click on the “Add to your story” at the base of the picture and the picture would successfully upload.
- Education2 days ago
JAMB UTME results: JAMB 2019 top news today, May 18th
- BREAKING2 days ago
Obasanjo Reveals How President Buhari Is Empowering Terrorist Group, Boko Haram
- Headlines1 day ago
Nigerian Newspapers: Top Today Headlines On 19th, May 2019
- Headlines1 day ago
Nigeria breaking news today headlines Sunday, 05/19/2019
- Headlines2 days ago
Who is planning coup in Nigeria: PDP Chieftain reacts
- Headlines2 days ago
Hacker who steals $5.3m monthly, finally caught by Detectives in Mexico with flashy cars
- governance2 days ago
Ibrahim Babangida not dead yet – as aid denies death rumour on the former military leader
- BREAKING2 days ago
Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu Finally Speaks On 2019 JAMB Results