All posts tagged "IPOB"
IPOB Ask Court to rescind on JudgementSeptember 23, 2017
IPOB ask Court to rescind on Judgement The Indigenous People of Biafra has prayed the Federal...
Court Grants Application To Formally Proscribe IPOB As Terrorist Group.September 21, 2017
The Federal High Court, Abuja has granted an application filed and moved by the Attorney General...
Lai Mohammed slams IPOB, says Treasury Looters Are Behind IPOBSeptember 18, 2017
The Minister of information, culture and tourism, Alhaji lai Mohammed has alleged that the IPOB movement...
IPOB Proscription Unconstitutional – Bukola SasraakiSeptember 18, 2017
Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has described the categorization of the activities of the Indigenous People...
- Dino Melaye To Police IGP: Your Men In Kogi Want To Murder Me!! March 24, 2018
- Babatunde Fashola: Proving He Is No Different From His Predecessors After 3 years As Power Czar March 23, 2018
- Amnesty International Calls For Investigation Into Security Failure In Dapchi March 22, 2018
- APC NWC, Senate Caucus Met On Happenings Within The Party – Lawan March 22, 2018
- Clergy Joins Others To Commend Buhari On Dapchi Girls Release March 22, 2018
- #BBNaija 2018 News & Update 2 On 22/3/2018 For Teddy-A March 22, 2018
- BREAKING! Buhari Arrives Zamfara State March 22, 2018
Contact Nigeria News