It is customary to upload Pictures and Videos to Instagram through smartphone but what about uploading via your Laptop. Below are some tricks you need to know in order to do that on your Laptop or Desktop, brought to you by NIGERIA NEWS:
- Open Chrome preferably and browser to Instagram Page and Sign in to your account.
- Right clicks on any space on your page and click on “Inspect” at the base of the menu that show up due to the right click. ( The page would split into two with the web content on the left side and the code content for the web page on the right-hand side ).
- Look at the top pane of the code content, you would see a tablet like symbol beside ” Element ” to the left, click on the symbol ( The left-hand side of the page where there is web content would change and there would appear a pane at the top with the word “responsive” }
- Click on the “responsive” and a drop-down menu with a different set of phone type would appear, like Galaxy S5, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, iPhone 5/SE, iPhone 6/7/8, iPhone 6/7/8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad, iPad Pro, Edit.
Note clicking on the “Edit” could make you edit and input your device or any device that suit the one you possess.
- Pick any of the devices from the drop-down menu having clicked on the “responsive” but preferably the latest phone like Galaxy S5 and iPhone or anyone you felt like it’s closest to your phone.
- On the screenshot above you would see the pane showing the percentage view of the page like in this screenshot above its 100 per cent. Click and change it to “Fit to window”
- After you’ve done all the above procedure, you would then have a mobile view of Instagram like the one you possess on your Instagram Mobile App as shown below,
- Then Click on the second symbol beside the one currently with blue highlight and then you would have a phase in which you can click to upload the video.
- Click on the Upload above and there would appear a ” + ” sign as shown below in which you could click to upload your Videos. The moment you click on the plus sign it would show a dialogue box to browse the folder where you can select your video to upload.
- To upload your picture, you can click on the upper left Instagram symbol beside the word “Instagram” to obtain the below screenshot and click on the blue “+ ” sign on “your story” on the profile picture.
- The moment you click on the blue plus then dialogue would prompt like the one below for you to choose to upload your picture as you do on your mobile app. Select your picture or navigate to the folder where the pictures you want to upload are located, click on the picture once and click on “open” and click on the “Add to your story” at the base of the picture and the picture would successfully upload.
JAMB: How to Check UTME Result With Your Registered Phone Number
UTME 2019: Check JAMB Results Using JAMB Registration Number – This is a detailed guide on how to check your JAMB UTME results; Jamb result which is also referred to as notification of result –
With this guide, you will be able to print your result as soon as JAMB releases the results of your CBT exams. The result will contain:
Name of the candidates
* JAMB registration number
* Candidate’s Date of Birth
* State of Origin
* Exams Number and
* The name of the centre where you sat for the exams
* List of the subjects written and score in each
NOTE: Your JAMB notification of result will not contain your
* State of Origin
* Schools and courses chosen
How to Check JAMB Results Online
Firstly, you will need any of the following to be able to check your score.
JAMB Registration number
Candidate’s email (used for the JAMB registration)
Candidate’s phone Number (used for the registration)
Follow the steps below to check and print your result
Visit JAMB homepage and click on Check UTME Results
- Or visit the result checking link straight here
Enter any of your JAMB registration number, phone number or email.
Click on check result.
A pop window will open and display the result.
Preview the result and print
Why You Need To Immediately Print JAMB Result
In the past, we have had various remark with regards to JAMB changing the marks of some students after they’d already checked their results. Candidates, who have once checked the results on phones but never printed, later complained of reduction/increase in their scores after rechecking when they were ready to print out.
Most of these cases were confirmed to be true even though JAMB may deny it.
This is why you must check your result as soon as possible. Then, print it and keep your printout for record purpose.
Print Original JAMB Results Online
There’s a big difference between JAMB result (the one discussed above) and the one called ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT.
Original JAMB result will display more information than notification of result. It will further show:
* Schools of choice and courses chosen
While candidates usually print the JAMB result for about N200 in the local cafes, printing Original result will cost around N1,700. This price change is because original result involves paying to JAMB N1,000 (excluding online/Remita charges). And note that it has to be printed in colour which will increase a café’s service charge.
See how Original JAMB result look and how to print it here
Printing Original JAMB result doesn’t have to be immediately. You will mostly need it when your post UTME registration and school’s admission exercise begins or after being offered admission.
Blogging for Beginners 4: Getting Quality Backlinks And Consistent Traffic In Nigeria (2)
I have never seen a successful blog or website without an email marketing tool or software integrated into the site.
Capturing the email of visitors is one of the surest ways to build a loyal core of followers in blogging. Some websites don’t bother with Google AdSense ads because of their large email list.
When you visit some websites, you are invited to drop your email so that any new post, promotions or offers from the website can be sent directly to your mail.
Hence, you are notified immediately of a new post on the website.
Not everybody that visits your blog would drop their email. You have to make them want to do it willingly. Offer to give them something nice for free that you would send to their email.
Because everybody loves a freebie, majority would surely do that.
However, you would need an email marketing tool to help you capture and organize the emails automatically.
Apart from that, this software would help you send out emails informing the subscribers on your email list about a new post or a new offer.
Google ‘best email marketing softwares‘ to get more info on this and the different types available.
The good thing about having a list is that you are always sure a new post on your blog gets read by people who are really interested in your blog.
With patience, you get thousands of people in your email list all visiting your site consistently. Many of them would definitely share the content on your site to their social circles, therefore, bringing in extra traffic.
Never underestimate the power of the ‘list.‘
Veteran bloggers have used their email list to make thousands of dollars by selling their services or products. This is a form of direct marketing that leads to loads of money as most of the people on your list are only there because they are interested in your niche.
Another blogging maxim you would come across when you research how to use a list is this: ‘There is money in the list.’
I have written content for websites that depended almost entirely on the email list for their traffic and income. You don’t see ads on these blogs because they have no need for them.
Some of the best softwares for this strategy include MailChimp, MailJet, HubSpot CRM, VerticalResponse, Send pulse, Campayn, Mad Mini and NetHunt.
Most of them offer their services free up to a certain number of emails. Beyond that number, you have to upgrade to premium services.
Others give a one month or less free trial period before you have to pay to continue using the software.
If you keep your eyes on the ball and plan your campaign just right, paying for premium services won’t be a problem for you.
However, in the beginning, because of the shortage of funds, you might have to settle for the free ones. Don’t worry; there are dozens of good free email marketing softwares to take care of your needs as you start out in the the world of blogging.
Promote your blog
Many newbie bloggers think after spending time on needless keyword research and putting up a content all they have to do is sit back, relax and watch the numbers rise in their favor.
If you have read previous pieces in this series, you’d know by now that a quality blog with quality content is just the first stage of the journey to making it as a blogger.
Your blog is now a potentially valuable piece of property. You have to promote it aggressively to make people know what they are missing. Why do you think brands spend millions to promote new products?
There are several ways to promote your blog.
The first is through direct ads in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and Google.
All these would cost you a pretty penny. But with the right strategy, you can get to millions of potential visitors to your site.
Though this can be one-off traffic if you don’t have enough money to sustain it the ad, make sure your email software is primed to collect as many emails as possible from it.
Using social media influencers is another way of promoting your blog.
These are people with thousands of followers on social media. If you can get them to mention you on their page, that would attract a lot of traffic back to your site.
Some of them require you to pay money for their services. But there are several social media groups (Facebook groups/pages for instance) with thousands of followers that allow links to be posted on their pages.
Look for them and take advantage of the offer.
Thirdly, you can promote your blog offline to get the required audience. It shouldn’t cost much to make cute stickers with the blog’s url. Paste them in public places so people can see them.
Classified ads in journals, church bulletins, etc, are other ways to let certain groups know about your website.
Of course, you have to tell your friends and family about your blog. Have them spread the word around. What are friends and families for?
Getting real human traffic is hard work. All the measures listed above are what real SEO firms do when you pay them money to help you out. It is not rocket science.
And it is no rocket science realizing that the whole process takes months before one starts seeing reasonable results. You would get there if you are consistent, patient, and hardworking while acknowledging that blogging is not a get rich quick scheme.
Remember, you shouldn’t be hung up on getting to Google front page. If it happens it happens; if it doesn’t, no problem. You can fall into depression looking at your progress on Google. Nobody wants that.
Keep doing your thing. Create quality content, promote the website and capture those emails consistently. You would definitely make money from your list at the least.
- Education2 days ago
JAMB UTME results: JAMB 2019 top news today, May 18th
- BREAKING2 days ago
Obasanjo Reveals How President Buhari Is Empowering Terrorist Group, Boko Haram
- Headlines1 day ago
Nigerian Newspapers: Top Today Headlines On 19th, May 2019
- Headlines1 day ago
Nigeria breaking news today headlines Sunday, 05/19/2019
- Headlines2 days ago
Who is planning coup in Nigeria: PDP Chieftain reacts
- Headlines2 days ago
Hacker who steals $5.3m monthly, finally caught by Detectives in Mexico with flashy cars
- governance2 days ago
Ibrahim Babangida not dead yet – as aid denies death rumour on the former military leader
- BREAKING2 days ago
Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu Finally Speaks On 2019 JAMB Results