Weight And Measures Dept. Closes Down 11 Filling Stations In Kano For Under-Dispensing Products
NBS Discloses New Price For Kerosene As It Heightens UpOctober 16, 2018
NIGERIA NEWS reports that the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), said the average price per litre paid...
Ex-World Bank VP Advises Buhari To Be Patient On Funding 2018 Budget Via EurobondOctober 15, 2018
A former Vice-President (Africa) of World Bank, Mrs Oby Ezekwesili, has advised the Federal Government to...
Nigeria Is Doing More Than Expected As Regards SDGs Implementation – SSA To FGOctober 3, 2018
Nigeria is currently ahead of its target in the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),...
Warning Strike: IPMAN Implores NLC, FG To Embrace DialogueSeptember 28, 2018
The Independent Petroleum Marketers Association (IPMAN) has advised organised labour and the Federal Government to embrace...
Changing Paradigm Shift In Global Economy Leaves China As The Best Hope For Africa – Zambian expertSeptember 4, 2018
The changing paradigm shift in global economy leaves China as the best hope for Africa’s future...
- Is Kanu Nnamdi Pictures In Jerusalem Recent? October 19, 2018
- Senate Committee On Agric Urges Govt To Step Up Action On Mechanized Farming October 19, 2018
- Police Cautions Motorists Against Illegal Use Of Tinted Glasses October 19, 2018
- Mechanic Lands In Jail For Fraud October 19, 2018
- Weight And Measures Dept. Closes Down 11 Filling Stations In Kano For Under-Dispensing Products October 19, 2018
- Truck Operators Urges For Transit Parks, Port Automation To End Apapa Gridlock October 19, 2018
- 2019: Gov. Okowa Implores Deltans To Stand For Transparent, Free, Fair Elections October 19, 2018